Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yellow is a warm color

Yellow is not one of my most favorite colors.
Perhaps it’s because most people say I don’t look good in yellow. I don’t know…
Someone told me it was the warmest color. It is a sunny color.

One of the largest or perhaps the longest yellow things I can think of is the yellow line down the middle of our streets and highways.



Let’s not forget our favorite childhood yellows…





Some of the wildflowers in our yard are a pretty yellow.





But my favorite yellow is…….

3 comments:

Amy Kingman said...

I love the photo of the yellow line! Nicely done!! :)

Sara said...

I totally wanted to take a pic of the double yellow street line. Just didn't do it, but glad someone was able to capture it!

Beth Carter said...

Sweet coin can I have it. ;)